Koocu W900 Soldring Iron 30W
- When plugged in, do not touch any part of the iron other than the grip. Failure to do so result in serious burns, Never leave the iron unattended while plugged in-
- To avoid fire, never use the soldering iron around combustibles or in an explosive environment
- To prevent serious burns are, Use an appropriate soldering iron stand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never use the soldering iron if the power cord is damaged or the soldering iron itself is damaged this may result in fire or electric shock. Plugging into an outlet other than the rated input voltage may result in overheating and fire.
- To prevent electric shock, do not use the soldering iron in damp or wet locations or expose it to rain.
- Be sure that the plug pins are Pushed fully into the wat power receptacle. after use, remove the plug from the Outlet. Never yank the power e=C cord to disconnect it from the receptacle.
- Before storing or replacing the heater or tip, unplug the soldering iron wait until it cools down-
- The host time this iron is used, smoke may be produced. This will not occur during subsequent use.
- Do does not use water on a hot tip to cool it down as it may cause damage to the heater.
- Do not file the tip.
- Do not use the iron without the tip as the heater may be damaged.
- when compared to use with solder containing lead,
- life may be shorter when using lead-free solder.